Monday, September 16, 2013

A Bit of a Change

Third post in and I've decided to make a little change in my blog.  If that doesn't tell you something abut my indecisiveness, I don't know what will.  I was trying to write a blog entry about what I do when I feel overwhelmed during my writing process and it was making me feel overwhelmed.  Yeah, not ideal.  So, I decided that this blog will be a whatever-I-feel-like-talking-about blog, and that will likely include entries about my writing now and then, but I don't want to focus solely on it anymore.

Like, here's a picture of my kittens.


I took this on their first birthday in April, so they're not exactly kittens, but I call them my kittens.  Monkey on the left, Daisy on the right.  I've talked about cats in every post so far, so get ready for that.

I live a fairly boring life, lately I've been writing and trying to pick up on crafting.  I have all these great craft ideas - Sock Monkeys, Ribbon Wreaths, Pillow Cases, Yo-Yo trees (yo-yo's made out of fabric, not the toy, although that might be interesting too) - and then I buy everything for them and end up never doing it.  I'm trying to work on that.  I love the idea of doing something, but usually have a hard time following through.  Like, creating a blog for my writing.  Hey-o!  It's been a struggle with trying to write my first novel, but I'm really pushing myself by setting up daily writing times.

So, now that I've established that my blog is taking a somewhat different journey than I first planned for it, I hope it will still be interesting.  Maybe it will inspire me to do that long list of crafts so I can share them, or something else entirely.  I don't know, but we'll see. 


1 comment:

  1. Monkey and Daisy look really thrilled to be a part of your blog. lol I think that you will enjoy writing about different subjects and it will inspire your creative mind.

    ReplyDelete